The use of essential oils has grown to be a household term, but many of us do not know how to use them and are in many ways may even be intimidated by the thought of which them. Perhaps you’re a little nervous to use oils on your kids; maybe you’re not sure if they’re entirely safe for the younger set, or maybe you are caring for your elderly mother and father and do not want to use anything that may harm or lessen the care they are already receiving.
Join with Dana C. Young CEO/President of Be Young Total Health and a 25+ year expert in the field of essential oils, as he shares with you how to use essential oils from birth to elderly. Learn the most common essential oils to have on hand, and the different application methods for which type of event to make you a master of your home healthcare.
This training includes the following topics:
- Three core barriers to health
- Role emotions play on physical discomfort
- Essential oils for aromatherapy & topical use
- Essential oils for dietary use
- Childcare protocol using essential oils
- Elderly care protocol using essential oils
- Essential oils protocol for animals
- First-aid use with essential oils
- Household cleaning using essential oils
- Emotional release and stress-aid using essential oil
please notice: this is an in-person event not an online training please ONLY reserve a spot if you intend on being at the event in person.
Reserve Your Spot